Impact of restricted marital practices on genetic variation in an endogamous Gujarati group
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 92–103, September 2012
How to Cite
Pemberton, T. J., Li, F.-Y., Hanson, E. K., Mehta, N. U., Choi, S., Ballantyne, J., Belmont, J. W., Rosenberg, N. A., Tyler-Smith, C. and Patel, P. I. (2012), Impact of restricted marital practices on genetic variation in an endogamous Gujarati group. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 92–103. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22101
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2011
- University of Southern California, Center of Excellence in Genomic Science
- University of Michigan Center for Genetics in Health and Medicine
- Research Facilities Improvement Program. Grant Number: C06
- The National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RR10600-01, CA62528-01, RR14514-01
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: GM081441
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!