Impact of restricted marital practices on genetic variation in an endogamous Gujarati group
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 92–103, September 2012
How to Cite
Pemberton, T. J., Li, F.-Y., Hanson, E. K., Mehta, N. U., Choi, S., Ballantyne, J., Belmont, J. W., Rosenberg, N. A., Tyler-Smith, C. and Patel, P. I. (2012), Impact of restricted marital practices on genetic variation in an endogamous Gujarati group. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 92–103. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22101
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2011
- University of Southern California, Center of Excellence in Genomic Science
- University of Michigan Center for Genetics in Health and Medicine
- Research Facilities Improvement Program. Grant Number: C06
- The National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RR10600-01, CA62528-01, RR14514-01
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: GM081441
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJPA_22101_sm_SuppTab1.docx||23K||Supporting Information Table 1. GenBank accession numbers for the 138 samples used in the mtDNA analysis.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.