This research was presented in part at the 78th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists in Chicago (April 2009).
A revised method of sexing the human innominate using Phenice's nonmetric traits and statistical methods†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 104–114, September 2012
How to Cite
Klales, A. R., Ousley, S. D. and Vollner, J. M. (2012), A revised method of sexing the human innominate using Phenice's nonmetric traits and statistical methods. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 104–114. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22102
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1A New Forensic Collection housed at the University of Coimbra Portugal: the 21st Century Identified Skeletal Collection, Forensic Science International, 2014,, , , , , ,
- 2Morphometric modelling of ageing in the human pubic symphysis: Sexual dimorphism in an Australian population, Forensic Science International, 2014, 236, 195.e1, , , , ,
- 3Sex determination using the Probabilistic Sex Diagnosis (DSP: Diagnose Sexuelle Probabiliste) tool in a virtual environment, Forensic Science International, 2014, 234, 189.e1, , , , , , , ,