Color changes in modern and fossil teeth induced by synchrotron microtomography
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 172–180, October 2012
How to Cite
Richards, G. D., Jabbour, R. S., Horton, C. F., Ibarra, C. L. and MacDowell, A. A. (2012), Color changes in modern and fossil teeth induced by synchrotron microtomography. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 172–180. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22103
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA. Grant Numbers: 94720, ALS-03174
- Dugoni School of Dentistry, University of the Pacific, San Francisco, CA. Grant Numbers: 94115, 03-Activity-059
- Undergraduate Student Opportunity Fund, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Grant Numbers: 85221, 85177
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!