Color changes in modern and fossil teeth induced by synchrotron microtomography
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 172–180, October 2012
How to Cite
Richards, G. D., Jabbour, R. S., Horton, C. F., Ibarra, C. L. and MacDowell, A. A. (2012), Color changes in modern and fossil teeth induced by synchrotron microtomography. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 172–180. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22103
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA. Grant Numbers: 94720, ALS-03174
- Dugoni School of Dentistry, University of the Pacific, San Francisco, CA. Grant Numbers: 94115, 03-Activity-059
- Undergraduate Student Opportunity Fund, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Grant Numbers: 85221, 85177
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJPA_22103_sm_SuppFig1.tif||1354K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|AJPA_22103_sm_SuppFig2.tif||1321K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|AJPA_22103_sm_SuppFig3.tif||1118K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|AJPA_22103_sm_SuppFig4.tif||1036K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
|AJPA_22103_sm_SuppTab1.doc||91K||Supporting Information Table 1. Taxonomic assignment, specimen, energy level, duration of exposure, and pre- and post-UV exposure outcomes.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.