Estimating age from adult occlusal wear: A modification of the miles method
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 181–192, October 2012
How to Cite
Gilmore, C. C. and Grote, M. N. (2012), Estimating age from adult occlusal wear: A modification of the miles method. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 181–192. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22106
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!