Brief communication: Paleobiological inferences on the locomotor repertoire of extinct hominoids based on femoral neck cortical thickness: The fossil great ape hispanopithecus laietanus as a test-case study
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 142–148, September 2012
How to Cite
Pina, M., Alba, D. M., Almécija, S., Fortuny, J. and Moyà-Solà, S. (2012), Brief communication: Paleobiological inferences on the locomotor repertoire of extinct hominoids based on femoral neck cortical thickness: The fossil great ape hispanopithecus laietanus as a test-case study. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 142–148. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22109
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación. Grant Number: AP2010-4579 to MP
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CGL2008-00325/BTE, CGL2011-27343, CGL2011-28681, RYC-2009-04533 to DMA
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 754 GRC, BP-A 00226 to SA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!