Conformity in diversity? Isotopic investigations of infant feeding practices in two iron age populations from Southern Öland, Sweden
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 217–230, October 2012
How to Cite
Howcroft, R., Eriksson, G. and Lidén, K. (2012), Conformity in diversity? Isotopic investigations of infant feeding practices in two iron age populations from Southern Öland, Sweden. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 217–230. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22113
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2011
- Marie Curie FP7 Initial Training Network “LeCHE”. Grant Number: MC-ITN 215362 LeCHE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!