Molecular characterization of ABO blood group frequencies in pre-Columbian Peruvian highlanders
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 242–249, October 2012
How to Cite
Georges, L., Seidenberg, V., Hummel, S. and Fehren-Schmitz, L. (2012), Molecular characterization of ABO blood group frequencies in pre-Columbian Peruvian highlanders. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 242–249. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22115
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: FE1161/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!