This article was published online on August 24, 2012. An edit was subsequently requested. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 6 September 2012.
Earliest record of Platychoerops (Primates, Plesiadapidae), a new species from Mouras Quarry, Mont de Berru, France†
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 329–346, November 2012
How to Cite
Boyer, D. M., Costeur, L. and Lipman, Y. (2012), Earliest record of Platychoerops (Primates, Plesiadapidae), a new species from Mouras Quarry, Mont de Berru, France . Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 329–346. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22119
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0129601, EAR-0308902, BCS-0622544
- American Society of Mammalogists
- Evolving Earth Foundation
- American Association of Physical Anthropologists Professional Development
- PSC-CUNY (ENHC-42-122 Award #64733-00 42)
- Yaron Lipman's contribution was supported by a European Research Council. Grant Number: (ERC Starting Grant, Grant No. 307754-SurfComp)
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1284/12
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.