Soprano singing in gibbons
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 347–355, November 2012
How to Cite
Koda, H., Nishimura, T., Tokuda, I. T., Oyakawa, C., Nihonmatsu, T. and Masataka, N. (2012), Soprano singing in gibbons. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 347–355. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22124
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- Japan Society of the Promotion of Science
- Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists (Start-up). Grant Numbers: 20870025, (A), 24687030
- Scientific Research (C). Grant Numbers: 23560446, (B), 20560352
- Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 20405016
- Global COE Program of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in Japan. Grant Number: A06 to Kyoto University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!