Brief communication: The Uto-Aztecan premolar in early hunter-gatherers from South-Central North America
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 318–322, October 2012
How to Cite
Taylor, M. S. (2012), Brief communication: The Uto-Aztecan premolar in early hunter-gatherers from South-Central North America. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 318–322. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22125
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- The Cynthia and George Mitchell Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!