Human Biology Symposium
Modeling physical growth using mixed effects models
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 58–67, January 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, W., Balakrishna, N. and Griffiths, P. L. (2013), Modeling physical growth using mixed effects models. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 58–67. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22128
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- National Institute of Health, USA
- the Indian Council of Medical Research, India (Infant Feeding Study, Indo-USA joint initiative on Maternal Child Health Development Research). Grant Number: 5 R01 HD042219-S1
- UNICEF, New York
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!