Digit ratio (2D:4D) and handgrip strength in subjects of Han ethnicity: Impact of sex and age
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 266–271, October 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, D., Li, B., Yu, K. and Zheng, L. (2012), Digit ratio (2D:4D) and handgrip strength in subjects of Han ethnicity: Impact of sex and age. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 266–271. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22130
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Talent Introduction Fund of Tianjin Normal University. Grant Number: 5RL115
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30830062, 30970444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!