Pleistocene-Holocene boundary in Southern Arabia from the perspective of human mtDNA variation
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 291–298, October 2012
How to Cite
Al-Abri, A., Podgorná, E., Rose, J. I., Pereira, L., Mulligan, C. J., Silva, N. M., Bayoumi, R., Soares, P. and Černý, V. (2012), Pleistocene-Holocene boundary in Southern Arabia from the perspective of human mtDNA variation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 291–298. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22131
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: KONTAKT ME 917
- Council of American Overseas Research Centers
- the American Institute for Yemeni Studies
- FCT (the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology). Grant Numbers: PTDC/CS-ANT/113832/2009, SFRH/BD/69119/2010, SFRH/BPD/64233/2009
- UK Arts & Humanities Research Council. Grant Number: AH/G012733/1
- United States National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0518530
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!