Gait-specific metabolic costs and preferred speeds in ring-tailed lemurs (Lemur catta), with implications for the scaling of locomotor costs
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 356–364, November 2012
How to Cite
O'Neill, M. C. (2012), Gait-specific metabolic costs and preferred speeds in ring-tailed lemurs (Lemur catta), with implications for the scaling of locomotor costs. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 356–364. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22132
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- The National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: BCS-00525034
- The Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: 7380
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!