Philipp Gunz and Ekaterina Bulygina contributed equally to this work.
The Mousterian child from Teshik-Tash is a Neanderthal: A geometric morphometric study of the frontal bone
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 365–379, November 2012
How to Cite
Gunz, P. and Bulygina, E. (2012), The Mousterian child from Teshik-Tash is a Neanderthal: A geometric morphometric study of the frontal bone. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 365–379. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22133
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 13D Morphometric Study of the Mandibular Fossa and Its Implication for Species Recognition in <i>Homo erectus</i>, Advances in Anthropology, 2015, 05, 03, 152, , ,
- 2A Shared Pattern of Postnatal Endocranial Development in Extant Hominoids, Evolutionary Biology, 2014, 41, 4, 572, , , ,