Sex differences in periodontal disease in catastrophic and attritional assemblages from medieval london
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 405–416, November 2012
How to Cite
DeWitte, S. N. (2012), Sex differences in periodontal disease in catastrophic and attritional assemblages from medieval london. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 405–416. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22138
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
- The Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: #8247
- The National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0406252
- The School for Advanced Research
- The Ethel-Jane Westfeldt Bunting Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!