Nutritional composition of actual and potential insect prey for the Kasekela chimpanzees of Gombe National Park, Tanzania
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 493–503, December 2012
How to Cite
O'Malley, R. C. and Power, M. L. (2012), Nutritional composition of actual and potential insect prey for the Kasekela chimpanzees of Gombe National Park, Tanzania. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 493–503. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22151
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2012
- USC Joint Initiative Merit Fellowship
- USC International Field Research Award
- USC Summer Dissertation and Writing Award
- USC Gold Family Fellowship
- USC Jane Goodall Center Research Award
- USC Integrative and Evolutionary Biology Merit Award
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.