Intrapopulation variation in macro tooth wear patterns—a case study from Igloolik, Canada
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 517–524, December 2012
How to Cite
Clement, A. F. and Hillson, S. W. (2012), Intrapopulation variation in macro tooth wear patterns—a case study from Igloolik, Canada. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 517–524. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22153
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- Leverhulme Trust and the Arts and Humanities Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!