Darwin's monkey: Why baboons can't become human
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Supplement: Yearbook of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue Supplement 55, pages 3–23, 2012
How to Cite
Strum, S. C. (2012), Darwin's monkey: Why baboons can't become human. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 3–23. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22158
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research, University of California, San Diego
- National Geographic Society
- Fyseen Foundation
- Wildlife Conservation International
- LSB Leakey Foundation
- Art Ortenberg and Liz Claiborne Foundation
- African Conservation Centre
- African Conservation Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!