Permanent tooth mineralization in bonobos (Pan paniscus) and chimpanzees (P. troglodytes)
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 560–571, December 2012
How to Cite
Boughner, J. C., Dean, M. C. and Wilgenbusch, C. S. (2012), Permanent tooth mineralization in bonobos (Pan paniscus) and chimpanzees (P. troglodytes). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 560–571. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22166
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Colleges of Medicine and Dentistry (University of Saskatchewan)
- Leverhulme Trust
- Graduate School University College, London
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.