Brief communication: Could Kadanuumuu (KSD-VP-1/1) and Lucy (AL 288-1) have walked together comfortably?
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 616–621, December 2012
How to Cite
Kramer, P. A. (2012), Brief communication: Could Kadanuumuu (KSD-VP-1/1) and Lucy (AL 288-1) have walked together comfortably?. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 616–621. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22169
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!