Technical note: A novel geometric morphometric approach to the study of long bone shape variation
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 628–638, December 2012
How to Cite
Frelat, M. A., Katina, S., Weber, G. W. and Bookstein, F. L. (2012), Technical note: A novel geometric morphometric approach to the study of long bone shape variation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 628–638. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22177
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- EU PF6 Marie Curie Actions grant (EVAN, Human Resource and Mobility Activity). Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2005-019564
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!