Victims and survivors: Stable isotopes used to identify migrants from the Great Irish Famine to 19th century London
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 87–98, January 2013
How to Cite
Beaumont, J., Geber, J., Powers, N., Wilson, A., Lee-Thorp, J. and Montgomery, J. (2013), Victims and survivors: Stable isotopes used to identify migrants from the Great Irish Famine to 19th century London. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 87–98. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22179
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
- Julia Beaumont AHRC Studentship. Grant Number: AH/I503307/1
- University of Bradford SRIF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!