The first two authors contributed equally to the paper.
(Un-)expected nocturnal activity in “Diurnal” Lemur catta supports cathemerality as one of the key adaptations of the lemurid radiation
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 99–106, January 2013
How to Cite
Donati, G., Santini, L., Razafindramanana, J., Boitani, L. and Borgognini-Tarli, S. (2013), (Un-)expected nocturnal activity in “Diurnal” Lemur catta supports cathemerality as one of the key adaptations of the lemurid radiation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 99–106. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22180
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- National Geographic. Grant Number: 8617-09
- Department of Social Sciences of Oxford Brookes University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!