Diet and dental topography in pitheciine seed predators
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 107–121, January 2013
How to Cite
Ledogar, J. A., Winchester, J. M., St. Clair, E. M. and Boyer, D. M. (2013), Diet and dental topography in pitheciine seed predators. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 107–121. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22181
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- 2009 American Society of Mammalogists
- Leakey Foundation
- 2010 AAPA Professional Development
- Evolving Earth Foundation
- NSF. Grant Number: NSF BCS-1157295
Vol. 151, Issue 1, 169, Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!