Diet and dental topography in pitheciine seed predators
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 107–121, January 2013
How to Cite
Ledogar, J. A., Winchester, J. M., St. Clair, E. M. and Boyer, D. M. (2013), Diet and dental topography in pitheciine seed predators. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 107–121. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22181
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- 2009 American Society of Mammalogists
- Leakey Foundation
- 2010 AAPA Professional Development
- Evolving Earth Foundation
- NSF. Grant Number: NSF BCS-1157295
Vol. 151, Issue 1, 169, Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.