Human Biology Symposium
Skeletal growth and the changing genetic landscape during childhood and adulthood
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 48–57, January 2013
How to Cite
Duren, D. L., Seselj, M., Froehle, A. W., Nahhas, R. W. and Sherwood, R. J. (2013), Skeletal growth and the changing genetic landscape during childhood and adulthood. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 48–57. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22183
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- U.S. National Institutes of Health, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: R01HD056247, R01AR055927, R01HD012252
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: R01AR055927
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJPA_22183_sm_SuppTab1.docx||34K||Supporting Information Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.