The ranging behavior of Lemur catta in the region of Cap Sainte-Marie, Madagascar
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 122–132, January 2013
How to Cite
Kelley, E. A. (2013), The ranging behavior of Lemur catta in the region of Cap Sainte-Marie, Madagascar. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 122–132. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22184
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
- Field for Research Conservation-St. Louis Zoo, Lambda Alpha, and National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0752334 (PI Robert W. Sussman)
- Primate Conservation Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!