A description of the geological context, discrete traits, and linear morphometrics of the Middle Pleistocene hominin from Dali, Shaanxi Province, China
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 141–157, January 2013
How to Cite
Wu, X. and Athreya, S. (2013), A description of the geological context, discrete traits, and linear morphometrics of the Middle Pleistocene hominin from Dali, Shaanxi Province, China. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 141–157. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22188
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- Laboratory for Human Evolution, Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, (to X.W.)
- College of Liberal Arts at Texas A&M University (to S.A.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.