Morphological variation of genetically confirmed Alouatta Pigra × A. palliata hybrids from a natural hybrid zone in Tabasco, Mexico
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 2, pages 223–234, February 2013
How to Cite
Kelaita, M. A. and Cortés-Ortiz, L. (2013), Morphological variation of genetically confirmed Alouatta Pigra × A. palliata hybrids from a natural hybrid zone in Tabasco, Mexico. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 223–234. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22196
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0640519 and BCS-0962807
- PROMEP. Grant Number: 103.5/03/1154EXB-9
- Museum of Zoology, Department of Anthropology and Rackham Graduate School at the University of Michigan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!