Morphological variation of genetically confirmed Alouatta Pigra × A. palliata hybrids from a natural hybrid zone in Tabasco, Mexico
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 2, pages 223–234, February 2013
How to Cite
Kelaita, M. A. and Cortés-Ortiz, L. (2013), Morphological variation of genetically confirmed Alouatta Pigra × A. palliata hybrids from a natural hybrid zone in Tabasco, Mexico. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 223–234. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22196
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0640519 and BCS-0962807
- PROMEP. Grant Number: 103.5/03/1154EXB-9
- Museum of Zoology, Department of Anthropology and Rackham Graduate School at the University of Michigan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJPA_22196_sm_SuppTabs.docx||120K||Supporting Information Tables.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.