Nutritional benefits of crematogaster mimosae ants and acacia drepanolobium gum for patas monkeys and vervets in laikipia, Kenya
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 2, pages 286–300, February 2013
How to Cite
Isbell, L. A., Rothman, J. M., Young, P. J. and Rudolph, K. (2013), Nutritional benefits of crematogaster mimosae ants and acacia drepanolobium gum for patas monkeys and vervets in laikipia, Kenya. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 286–300. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22205
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SBR 93-07477, SBR 96-96140, BCS 99-03949
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- Rutgers University
- University of California
- Hunter College
- Lewis and Clark Fund for Exploration
- University of Florida Graduate Research Abroad program, the bank of LAI
- California National Primate Research Center. Grant Number: NIH grant RR00169
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!