Noninvasive molecular sexing: An evaluation and validation of the SRY- and amelogenin-based method in three new lemur species
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 492–503, March 2013
How to Cite
Vanpé, C., Salmona, J., Pais, I., Kun-Rodrigues, C., Pichon, C., Meyler, S. V., Rabarivola, C., Lewis, R. J., Ibouroi, M. T. and Chikhi, L. (2013), Noninvasive molecular sexing: An evaluation and validation of the SRY- and amelogenin-based method in three new lemur species. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 492–503. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22222
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: PTDC/BIA-BEC/100176/2008, SFRH/BPD/73675/2010
- Institut Français de la Biodiversité. Grant Number: CD-AOOI-07-003
- Programme Biodiversité de l'Océan Indien. Grant Number: CD-AOOI-07-003
- Laboratoire d'Excellence (LABEX) entitled TULIP. Grant Number: ANR -10-LABX-41
- Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência; Optimus!Alive-IGC fellowship. Grant Number: UMR 7206 – CNRS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!