Coordination strategies used in stone knapping
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 4, pages 539–550, April 2013
How to Cite
Rein, R., Bril, B. and Nonaka, T. (2013), Coordination strategies used in stone knapping. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 539–550. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22224
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- European Union for the project “Handtomouth: a framework for understanding the archaeological and fossil records of human cognitive evolution”. Grant Number: 29065
- Fyssen Foundation and Volkswagenstiftung through the project “Towards a grammar of gestures: Evolution, Brain, and Linguistic Structures”. Grant Number: II/82175
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.