Individual tooth macrowear pattern guides the reconstruction of Sts 52 (Australopithecus africanus) dental arches
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 2, pages 324–329, February 2013
How to Cite
Benazzi, S., Kullmer, O., Schulz, D., Gruppioni, G. and Weber, G. W. (2013), Individual tooth macrowear pattern guides the reconstruction of Sts 52 (Australopithecus africanus) dental arches. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 324–329. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22225
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- Senckenberg Research Institute Frankfurt a. M.
- NSF Physical Anthropology HOMINID program. Grant Number: NSF BCS 0725726
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation). Grant Number: DFG FOR-771
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!