Mitochondrial DNA diversity in two ethnic groups in Southeastern Kenya: Perspectives from the northeastern periphery of the bantu expansion
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 482–491, March 2013
How to Cite
Batai, K., Babrowski, K. B., Arroyo, J. P., Kusimba, C. M. and Williams, S. R. (2013), Mitochondrial DNA diversity in two ethnic groups in Southeastern Kenya: Perspectives from the northeastern periphery of the bantu expansion. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 482–491. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22227
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- University of Illinois at Chicago Provost Research Award (to K.B. and K.B.B.), Cancer Education and Career Development Program (to K.B.), and J. William Fulbright fellowship, Explorer's Club and Sigma Xi Grants In Aid of Research (to K.B.B.). Grant Number: 5R25 CA057699
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!