Mitochondrial DNA diversity in two ethnic groups in Southeastern Kenya: Perspectives from the northeastern periphery of the bantu expansion
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 482–491, March 2013
How to Cite
Batai, K., Babrowski, K. B., Arroyo, J. P., Kusimba, C. M. and Williams, S. R. (2013), Mitochondrial DNA diversity in two ethnic groups in Southeastern Kenya: Perspectives from the northeastern periphery of the bantu expansion. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 482–491. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22227
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- University of Illinois at Chicago Provost Research Award (to K.B. and K.B.B.), Cancer Education and Career Development Program (to K.B.), and J. William Fulbright fellowship, Explorer's Club and Sigma Xi Grants In Aid of Research (to K.B.B.). Grant Number: 5R25 CA057699
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.