Strontium isotope (87Sr/86Sr) variability in the Nile Valley: Identifying residential mobility during ancient Egyptian and Nubian sociopolitical changes in the New Kingdom and Napatan periods
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 1–9, May 2013
How to Cite
Buzon, M. R. and Simonetti, A. (2013), Strontium isotope (87Sr/86Sr) variability in the Nile Valley: Identifying residential mobility during ancient Egyptian and Nubian sociopolitical changes in the New Kingdom and Napatan periods. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22235
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0917815
- National Geographic Society, American Philosophical Society, American Association of Physical Anthropologists, Purdue Alumni Association
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.