Exploring prehistory in the North American southwest with mitochondrial DNA diversity exhibited by Yumans and Athapaskans
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 4, pages 618–631, April 2013
How to Cite
Monroe, C., Kemp, B. M. and Smith, D. G. (2013), Exploring prehistory in the North American southwest with mitochondrial DNA diversity exhibited by Yumans and Athapaskans. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 618–631. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22237
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Grant sponsor: GenBank; Grant number: KC414338 - KC414563
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajpa22237-sup-0001-suppappendixa.xlsx||84K||Supplemental Information Appendix A|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.