The variable roads to sacrifice: Isotopic investigations of human remains from Chotuna-Huaca de los Sacrificios, Lambayeque, Peru
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 22–37, May 2013
How to Cite
Turner, B. L., Klaus, H. D., Livengood, S. V., Brown, L. E., Saldaña, F. and Wester, C. (2013), The variable roads to sacrifice: Isotopic investigations of human remains from Chotuna-Huaca de los Sacrificios, Lambayeque, Peru. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 22–37. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22238
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- The Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research, Engaged Learning Grant from Utah Valley University, the Department of Anthropology at Georgia State University, Behavioral Science Department at Utah Valley University, and Center for Latin American and Latino Studies at Georgia State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!