Body fat distribution of children and adolescents in Abeokuta, Southwest Nigeria
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 150, Issue 4, pages 647–654, April 2013
How to Cite
Senbanjo, I. O., Oshikoya, K. A., Olutekunbi, O. A. and Njokanma, O. F. (2013), Body fat distribution of children and adolescents in Abeokuta, Southwest Nigeria. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 150: 647–654. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22241
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
- Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta, Nigeria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!