The Omnivorous Mind: Our Evolving Relationship With Food Edited by John S. Allen. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. 2012. 319 pp. ISBN 978-0-674-05572-8. $29.95 (Paper)
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 164–165, May 2013
How to Cite
Dewalt, K. M. (2013), The Omnivorous Mind: Our Evolving Relationship With Food Edited by John S. Allen. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. 2012. 319 pp. ISBN 978-0-674-05572-8. $29.95 (Paper) . Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 164–165. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22251
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!