Trisomy 21 and facial developmental instability
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 49–57, May 2013
How to Cite
Starbuck, J. M., Cole, T. M., Reeves, R. H. and Richtsmeier, J. T. (2013), Trisomy 21 and facial developmental instability. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 49–57. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22255
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Child Health & Human Development (NICHHD)/NIH. Grant Number: R01-HD038384
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Development NIDCR/NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-DE018500, R01-DE018500-S2, ARRA 3R01DE018500-02S1, R01-DE022988 (to J.T.R.)
- Graduate Research Fellowship grant from the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DGE-053135 (to J.M.S.)
- Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grant from the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-1061563 (to J.M.S.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajpa22255-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||3890K||Supporting Information Figue 1|
|ajpa22255-sup-0001-suppfig2.tif||3921K||Supporting Information Figue 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.