An anthropological genetic perspective on creolization in the anglophone caribbean
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 135–143, May 2013
How to Cite
Torres, J. B., Stone, A. C. and Kittles, R. (2013), An anthropological genetic perspective on creolization in the anglophone caribbean. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 135–143. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22261
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation Pre-Doctoral Fellowship, the Institute for Scholarship and Learning, College of Arts and Letter, University of Notre Dame
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.