Life history of the individuals buried in the St. Benedict Cemetery (Prague, 15th–18th Centuries): Insights from 14C dating and stable isotope (δ13C, δ15N, δ18O) analysis
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 2, pages 202–214, June 2013
How to Cite
Salesse, K., Dufour, É., Castex, D., Velemínský, P., Santos, F., Kuchařová, H., Jun, L. and Brůžek, J. (2013), Life history of the individuals buried in the St. Benedict Cemetery (Prague, 15th–18th Centuries): Insights from 14C dating and stable isotope (δ13C, δ15N, δ18O) analysis. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 202–214. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22267
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- La Maison des Sciences de l'Homme d'Aquitaine (Projects 2003–2006 and 2007–2010) and Eco-Net. Grant Number: 16368 PB
- Barrande. Grant Number: 19512 ZF
- Ministry of Cultural Affairs of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: DKRVO 00023272
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!