Brief communication: A proposed osteological method for the estimation of pubertal stage in human skeletal remains
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 2, pages 302–310, June 2013
How to Cite
Shapland, F. and Lewis, M. E. (2013), Brief communication: A proposed osteological method for the estimation of pubertal stage in human skeletal remains. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 302–310. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22268
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- The Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!