Redescription and designation of a neotype for Pseudoloris reguanti Crusafont-Pairó, 1967, an Eocene primate from the Iberian Peninsula
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 2, pages 245–251, June 2013
How to Cite
Minwer-Barakat, R., Marigó, J. and Moyà-Solà, S. (2013), Redescription and designation of a neotype for Pseudoloris reguanti Crusafont-Pairó, 1967, an Eocene primate from the Iberian Peninsula. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 245–251. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22277
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: CGL2011–27343
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Numbers: 2010FIB176, 2010BE00758, 2011BE100009, 2011CTP00011
- SYNTHESYS Project. Grant Number: FR-TAF-80, FR-TAF-1735
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!