A resampling approach and implications for estimating the phalangeal index from unassociated hand bones in fossil primates
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 2, pages 280–289, June 2013
How to Cite
Venkataraman, V. V., Rolian, C., Gordon, A. D. and Patel, B. A. (2013), A resampling approach and implications for estimating the phalangeal index from unassociated hand bones in fossil primates. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 280–289. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22278
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (to V.V.V.)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF BCS 0647624 (to C.R.)
- Wenner-Gren Hunt Postdoctoral Fellowship (to A.D.G.)
- The Leakey Foundation (to B.A.P)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 8 P40 OD012217-15 (awarded to the Caribbean Primate Research Center)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!